Opportunities with PCMH
If you’re smart, motivated and want something more than a job, then have a look at the positions below.
Aurora, CO | Job Type: Full Time
The Evaluation Director is responsible for designing, coordinating, and implementing the evaluation and quality improvement efforts for all initiatives led by Partners for Children’s Mental Health. The Evaluation Director will…
The Evaluation Director is responsible for designing, coordinating, and implementing the evaluation and quality improvement efforts for all initiatives led by Partners for Children’s Mental Health. The Evaluation Director will design, develop, launch, and measure an effective continuous quality improvement program to support the implementation of Systems of Care within Colorado. The person in this position will lead evaluation of implementation of evidence-based and promising practices, systems of care, and children’s behavioral health across care management entities, providers, family and youth run organizations, and state and local government agencies. Also, the Evaluation Director will provide leadership in the development and management of data systems associated with several related practice improvement projects. They will contribute to the creation of new programs or expansion of existing programs.
– Convene groups of stakeholders to reach consensus on information needs for children’s behavioral health reform in Colorado
– Examine system readiness for project implementation by completing site assessments and tracking progress over time
– Examine provider network adequacy by aiding in the completion of gap analyses and capacity assessments
– Examine process adherence of implementing entities by developing fidelity monitoring systems
– Monitor satisfaction of families, youth, providers, and other stakeholders with the project implementation
– Identify and track outcomes of all projects initiated by the PCMH
– Develop an internal mechanism for evaluation of the effectiveness of statewide technical assistance and training activities
– Manage evaluation staff including training, scheduling, coordinating and delegating work, monitoring and evaluating performance
– Develop and manage the development and execution of a continuous quality improvement plan
– Manage evaluation operations ensuring quality control and safety compliance and developing policies and procedures
– Perform evaluation activities as needed, including data collection, data verification, data management, data analysis, and reporting
– Interpret data findings and prepare presentations for academic and policy/practitioner audiences
– Foster relationships and collaborate with Centers of Excellence across the country to bring best practices in evaluation and development to Colorado
– Coordinates the development and use of databases, websites and other technology to fulfill the evaluation and quality improvement functions
– Organizes and/or participates in various committees and teams within the University and Children’s hospital systems and at the state and local levels
– Coordinates the regular publication of summary reports and serves as an information resource to coworkers, the university, and external figures
– Provides support to Pediatric Mental Health Institute (PMHI) leadership as requested and contributes to team efforts by performing other duties as assigned.