QPR training will address topics that can sometimes be difficult, including mental health problems and suicide; for some, these topics can trigger emotional distress. In order to support all participants during this remote training event, we want you to be aware of the following:
- Prior to the event, please ensure you have reliable internet connectivity and computer audio/video.
- We encourage you to secure a confidential and quiet space to engage in this training.
- It is important that we are able to be in contact with all participants throughout the training. All participants will be required to have their computer video camera “on.” This is a QPR requirement.
- If mental health needs arise during the training, we ask that participants reach out to the facilitator. This training will include a facilitator who can offer support to participants if needed.
- Please be aware that a facilitator will contact you in the event you “leave” the training prior to its conclusion.
- If the address and phone number you provided during your account set up are different than how you can be reached during this training, please email your updated information prior to the start of the training to email@example.com.