Youth MHFA addresses topics that can sometimes be difficult, including mental health problems and suicide; for some, these topics can trigger emotional distress. In order to support all participants during this training event, we want you to be aware of the following:
- In order to attend the training, each individual attendee must complete the registration form linked above.
- Please clear your schedules for the full day of the event and plan to attend for the entire time. We will provide breaks during the day, but they will be short.
- We encourage you to bring your lunch and other items that will ensure your comfort during the training.
- Please be aware that a facilitator will contact you in the event you leave the training prior to its conclusion.
- Given the heaviness of this subject, we recommend that you plan to engage in intentional self-care following the event.
- Those who attend the training in its entirety will receive a certificate of completion.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
The PCMH team